Have a break

SELAMAT DATANG

Welcome readers,
Saya menghargai kunjungan anda. Let's get connected and see the world through each other's lenses.

FARAH ALIA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FARAH ADIRA

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 9 September 2011

Menjejaki Bluebells- April 2011

With a list of possible spots, a good friend of mine in the passenger seat and two kids in tow, we set off for a journey to look for bluebells. After driving round and round for almost an hour, all we could see was a small patches of it. Tired and dissappointed, we settled for this one.....takpe la, dapat sikit2 pun ok la. I was hoping for a woods full of bluebells....

In Bracknell, if I still remember it correctly.

My lovely friend, Sue...miss her!!!!

BFF.....Alia and Asha

Me and my cheeky one.

In time like this, I miss my friends in Egham. Thank you for being with me along the journey in life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Anda adalah pelawat yang ke :