Have a break

SELAMAT DATANG

Welcome readers,
Saya menghargai kunjungan anda. Let's get connected and see the world through each other's lenses.

FARAH ALIA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FARAH ADIRA

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Lunch




I was looking forward for this event......... not that I am celebrating Christmas (of course!) but the lunch menu seems really good to me. But it all turned sour as the food was terrible! The worst food I have ever tasted! We waited for almost an hour before been ushered to the main hall for lunch. The starter was not bad but the main course was terribly nightmare, almost inedible. I promised myself I will never attend Christmas lunch ever again. Not only we waited for ages in between the courses, we also need to queue to get our food! I left the hall halfway through the meal, went straight to my car and drove to London to pick-up Ida. One thing good about it was the ambience, very festive with Xmas deco all around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Anda adalah pelawat yang ke :